Equo Sugarcane Knives. Pack of 100
– ALL NATURAL: Our sugarcane knives are made from the residual sugarcane fibers (bagasse) from the sugarcane plant, after it has been squeezed of its sugarcane juice. It is then used to to create our sustainable, disposable knives which are 100% plastic-free, biodegradable, compostable and non-toxic. Dimension: 16.4*2.4 cm (6.46 * 0.94 inch)
– TOP QUALITY: The sugarcane knives can handle hot, cold, or oily foods with ease, making them the perfect vehicle for any delicious food. They are not coated with wax or plastic, are grease-resistant and are soak-proof, making them perfectly sustainable for quick food restaurants, concessions, caterers, hospitality, and more.
– WIDE APPLICATION: Works perfectly for daily meals. camping, picnics, lunches, catering, BBQs, parties, weddings and restaurants.
– SUSTAINABLE EATING: Our sugarcane knives are made using the byproduct of the sugarcane plant after it has been harvested and squeezed for its sugarcane juice. By diverting agricultural waste from the landfills, we are promoting a circular economy while producing a sustainable and durable plastic-free alternative. They decompose in under a year.
– PREMIUM QUALITY & VERSATILE VALUE: The high-heat and high-pressure process creates disposable eco-friendly knives with a premium finish designed to be durable and hot food friendly. They give you that unmatched high quality feel without absorbing hot liquids or softening like disposable wooden knives.